6.30.2011

06.30.11

I don't know if anyone else has been having problems with Blogger, or if it was just me, but I spent most of yesterday and all this morning completely unable to log on.  I could view my blog as well as others, but as soon as I attempted to create or edit a post I would get an error message.  So completely frustrating!  Especially when I have limited opportunites to get on the computer and update.  And now I'm just irritated because when I upload photos they come in sideways.

Anyhow I just wanted a chance to share some favorites of all the cards I made this month...which was a lot!  Once we got back from our trip to Dallas, I dove into making thank you notes for all of Santiago's birthday gifts, the invitations for Paolina's 1st Birthday party and then thank you notes for all her gifts!  I also needed to get caught up on some birthdays I had missed while we had been on our trip, the birthday cards I needed for throughout the month of June as well as Father's Day cards.  So first up is a card I made for my friend's birthday which I had missed while we were gone. Seriously though...she almost did not receive it.  I really, really loved this card and wanted to keep it for myself LOL!



I have mentioned in a few of my past posts that we recently lost a friend to cancer.  We are also friends with his widow (so hard to even use the word "widow"...she's so young and his death came so quickly!) who has a daughter who is just now 19 months old.  Unfortunately she will be going back to work this coming week...her first time back after the diagnosis back in March.  I wanted to let her know that we are thinking of her and praying for her diligently, so I made this card to send her:



Then of course I made a Father's Day card for my wonderful husband who is an absolutely amazing father to our kiddos.


I won't bore everyone with the three dozen simple thank you's I made...although there was one in particular that I liked most of all that I will share.  And it couldn't possibly be the flowers & butterfly...or the all the texture & yummy purple ;)


Thanks so much for looking and I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment