8.27.2012

Let's Get Sketchy! Challenge #26

Last week was absolutely wonderful! After only 2 weeks of temps up in the 90s, they went back down again, which meant the kids playing outside and me enjoying all the fresh air coming through the house. I'm such a wimp when it comes to the heat, and it makes me feel like doing absolutely nothing, including the things I love most (like scrapbooking). So not only was the housework really piling up for a few weeks there, but I just really lost my crafty mojo. I was super excited to get into my scrap room and work on this week's reveal at Let's Get Sketchy! And here it is...

I used some sweet sweet photos of Santiago when he was just 4 weeks old.  Please take a peek at the sketch and consider joining in...I love seeing all the different interpretations of a single sketch!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your background and all the layers. I would say you definitely have your "mojo" back!!

    ReplyDelete