1.30.2013

About a Boy

I'm thrilled and honored to announce that I am now serving on the Design Team for a brand new challenge blog called About a Boy. All the packing I've been doing has me a bit loopy so I've been remiss in posting this exciting news. In fact, yesterday was my day to be featured on the blog...whoops! Looks like I'll be needing to update my bio too as it says that I live in Southern California...and that will only be true for a few more weeks.



Anyhow, if you have a BOY in your life...sons, nephews, grandsons, brothers, husbands...well you get the picture, then this challenge blog is for you! Challenges will be posted every 1st and 15th of the month, and both submissions will be due by the 28th. You can find further information about the rules, how to upload and prizes here.

Our first challenge will be February 1st. I hope all of you with a boy in your life will come check it out and be inspired to take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment