1.16.2013

Paper Secrets January 15th Challenge

It was so much fun and such an honor to be asked to be a Guest Designer over at Paper Secrets this month. I had yet another awesome sketch to work with for their January 15th Challenge...

A lot of times I will deviate from a sketch significantly, but I really loved the design and stuck to it almost exactly...
Loved getting to work with more of the All Is Bright line from My Mind's Eye. It's a really great collection! And I had fun with these pictures...Paolina was totally in the "everything goes into the mouth" stage for her first Christmas. I would say that nearly every photo we took of her on Christmas involved wrapping paper, tissue paper, bows, ribbons, and gifts all going straight there lol. Poor little Rudolph just didn't stand a chance...

Please check out what the Paper Secrets Design Team did with the sketch. Hopefully it will inspire you to join in! Don't forget that your entry will make you eligible to win a random drawing for a gift certificate to the Paper Secrets online shop.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty and so adorable! Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete