3.11.2013

Let's Get Sketchy! March Week 2

After being away for over a month I'm finally back to scrapping and blogging! Yay!!! Due to circumstances completely out of my control, our house is still not entirely unpacked (long story completely unrelated to scrappy news)...but I sure as heck have a craft area that is 95% unpacked and organized. Yeah baby!

So without further ado...my design team work for the second week of March over at Let's Get Sketchy! 

Since I'm feeling a bit homesick, I pulled out these photos of Paolina and myself from her one-year photo shoot at Crystal Cove Beach, California. I would love to be at the beach right now that's for sure!

You should really go check out the sketch for yourself (I rotated it 90 degrees) and play along. The more challenges you enter per month, the better chance you have at winning the monthly prize.


2 comments:

  1. Jenessa, this layout is beautiful. I love the colors and the texture. The photo is gorgeous! It's so good to see you back! Things will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background and all the earthy elements on your page. Awesome work!! Hopefully things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete