3.30.2013

S.W.A.T. 5th Saturday Challenge

Since March has five Saturdays, S.W.A.T. is running a bonus challenge this month. And boy was it a challenge for me! We are to create a circus-themed card. I don't know why it was so difficult for me...I love making cards, but I was absolutely stumped on the "circus" theme. I browsed Pinterest and etsy for some inspiration, but still found myself stumped. In the end, I went through my stash, found a cute MME lion diecut and it seemed to flow from there. While I can truly say that this was a challenge, in the end it was fun and now I have an adorable card to send to Santiago's friend back in California who just celebrated his 4th birthday.

Thanks so much for looking. I hope you will head over to the S.W.A.T. blog to see what the rest of our Design Team created and maybe you will be inspired (and challenged) to create a card too!



No comments:

Post a Comment