4.14.2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #23

I've made purchases at My Scraps & More in the past...it's a great store that always runs really amazing sales. So I was excited when they started up a sketch challenge blog...because anyone who knows me knows that I'm as addicted to sketches as I am to product!  I have to admit that I "lifted" my design from one of their designer's examples more than I followed the sketch, but I'm extremely pleased with the result. Thank you to Audrey Yeager over at My Scraps & More Sketches for the inspiration!
I used the photo that Noé took of my tummy right before leaving for the hospital to deliver Paolina via scheduled c-secion. When I first got that sun tattoo on my belly years ago, I was informed (after the fact of course!) that there was a possibilty that it would be ruined by pregnancy...so I've been more than pleased that even after two full-term pregnancies it's held its shape perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment