4.25.2013

Scrap Our Stash April Challenge #2

Finding the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog has been one of the best things to happen to my scrappy life. So far all the challenges I've taken part in have helped me to really dig into my stash! The second April challenge  was to use the following sketch as well as at least six buttons.

Once again I adapted the sketch into a two-pager. I've been scrapping way too many single-pagers in the last year and really need to do more doubles if I want to get anywhere close to caught up on my scrapbooking!

For this layout I used some more photos of Paolina opening gifts on her first birthday. So fun to reminisce!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable layout Jenessa and fanatastic job on creating a double pager from the sketch! So glad to hear that SOS is helping you to dig into your stash! Thank you so much for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! love how you changed into a double pager!!! thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch and making it a 2 page layout! I love SOS. They have made some awesome changes over there! Fabulous job Jenessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenessa; what lovely little girl opening her gifts! Personally I like the color matching; I think yellow and pink look fab together! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month and welcome back!

    DT La Vikinga / aka Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you scrap a bday card on that LO? I love it! Great job making the sketch a two-pager! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you turned this into a 2 pager and looks like added a part of a birthday card to the page! Awesome job on the color matching looks like you pulled from the card! Thanks for playing along over at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job at stretching that sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh yessss. Love the colors. Love the 2-pager. Love the pics. Love the mix and match everything. Love.

    xoxo,
    Lindsey @ SOS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! That is a card...I always scrap cards =)

    ReplyDelete