5.14.2013

Colorful Creations Sketch a thon

Colorful Creations is celebrating its third birthday with a Sketch a thon throughout the month of May. I love having a new sketch every day! I was able to get three done on National Scrapbooking Day. One I used for the About a Girl challenge, and these are the other two I completed...

For this layout I used photos of Santiago getting his gifts when we celebrated his first el Dia de los Tres Reyes. He wasn't walking yet which meant he didn't have any shoes, so I had to buy him a pair specifically to leave at the front door. He was way more fascinated with the shoes than the actual gifts!




I adapted the sketch for a two-pager and came up with this...
I've been wanting to scrap these photos for awhile! I love Paolina's expression as she intently attempts to clip her own toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment