7.29.2013

Let's Get Sketchy July Week 5

Happy Monday everyone! As some of you may know, when there is a "Fifth Monday" in the month Let's Get Sketchy runs a special challenge that both design teams may contribute to. For the 5th Monday of July it's "Anything Goes"...which means there's no sketch and no specific parameters. That's right...just show off your work! You may create a layout with a past sketch that perhaps you never had the chance to use, create a double page layout using a past sketch, or even use your own design! And that is exactly what I decided to do. As some of you may also know, I design some of the sketches for LGS (as well as other sites such as Colorful Creations), and I have a file full of my own sketches. So using the following sketch which has never been previously published...


I came up with this page...


I hope you decide to join in this week as well...and don't forget to head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see the wide variety of layouts our talented design team came up with!

3 comments:

  1. I love your sketches! What a great layout and fun title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! I love those photos and the title is so fun! Great job on this layout Jenessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so cute, those photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete