8.13.2013

Sketchabilities

Today I took Paolina to a (belated) three-year photo shoot. So it seems appropriate that I am posting the following page which features a photo of her from her one-year photo shoot. I used the current sketch from Sketchabilities, one of my favorite sketch challenge sites!


I kept very true to the design as I really adored everything about it! In fact, since I love that I used up 5 tags from my stash I am very likely to use this sketch again. And here's what I came up with...

Don't you love the animal print combined with the floral! You see this combo not just in scrapbooking collections but in the fashion industry as well. So much fun!

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet pic and pretty layout! Love the paint splatters.. great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete