9.01.2013

Sketches with Color

Oh my goodness! Is it September already? At the beginning of summer break, I thought it would take forever to get through that three months...but it came and went and it's practically fall now. Well it certainly doesn't feel like fall...it's still in the triple digits out here in Dallas. But it's September, school is back in session, and before we know it all the fall holidays and festivities will start up. With this new season and some "doors" opening there are unfortunately some "doors" that are closing. Specifically for the Sketches with Color blog. This has been a year of  many ups & downs for the blog. Brenshevia handed over the reigns to me as administrator. We lost a few Design Team members, we acquired some amazingly talented new Designers, we lost a few more. And then there were changes to the challenges. Unfortunately, between all of these changes as well as commitments & medical issues I have in my own personal life, continuing to keep the blog up & running has just become no longer an option for me. I decided that we would have one final sketch and color challenge however. So please head over to the blog and check out our final sketch and a color palette that has hints of autumn.

For my project I decided to create a card for my parents who are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary this coming week. Hopefully my mom doesn't peek in on my blog before I manage to get it into the mail to them lol.

1 comment:

  1. Jenessa, love this card! So pretty! Congratulations to your parents!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete