1.13.2014

Let's Get Sketchy January Week 2

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm glad to be back into a normal routine after the long Christmas break. I'm also more than thrilled that after experiencing some seriously cold weather last week, it's back up into the 60s. Now THIS is my kind of winter!

I'm also excited about another great sketch at Let's Get Sketchy. I don't know about you but I know excatly what days each of my favorite challenge blogs post new sketches & challenges, and I really look forward to those days. One of my favorite things about Let's Get Sketchy is that new sketches are posted every week with the entire month to link up! So without further ado...week two's sketch:

And my take on it:
This is very out of character for me, but the product on this layout is almost 100% the same manufacturer AND line. Outside of a smidgen of unknown scraps & buttons, this page has all been done with Bo Bunny Mamarazzi 2.

As usual the rest of Design Team B has some wonderful takes on the sketch to share with you, so please head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog for more inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, great use of this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that collection, and it works so well on your layout! What a super cute photo! Nicely done Jenessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photo, lovely blues and greens for your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch, Jenessa! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete