2.01.2014

Get Inspired Magazine

It's time for another issue of Let's Get Sketchy's online magazine Get Inspired. And wow is it full of inspiration! Sketches, layouts, tips & tricks! Here are the projects I created for this issue...

This layout is for the "Selfie" section of the magazine. Most of the product is Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm with a few tidbits of Fancy Pants Trendsetter and Crate Paper Random 

This altered frame is for the "Mixed Media" Section. I made it as a gift for my BFF who adores anything & everything animal print and her favorite color is pink. The glittery zebra print paper is Paper Studio, the tags are Basic Grey & My Mind's Eye, and the flowers & bling are Prima & Paper Studio.

I hope these samples have tantalized you enough to head over and check out the latest issue of Get Inspired!

If you didn't get a chance to submit to the previous editions...no worries! Go check out the information about how you can submit for Issue 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment