3.21.2014

My Scraps & More #73

Happy Friday! It's been such a beautiful week...I really hope Spring is truly here to stay. Do you have plans for the weekend? If so, try to squeeze some scrappy time in because My Scraps & More Sketches has a new sketch up today...


I flipped it and came up with this...
I used a photo of the beautiful roses my in-laws gave to me on Mexican Mother's Day last year. Some of the product on this page is so old I can't quite identify it...I do know it's mostly My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey. Thanks for looking and please head over to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog to see the other layouts our talented Design Team created!


2 comments:

  1. great background masking and wonderful page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty page!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete