4.18.2014

My Scraps & More #77

It's Friday! And time for another sketch at My Scraps & More Sketches!


And here's what I did with it...

I love this photo of Santiago and me acting silly for the camera. And I love all the new product I got to play with to create it as well. The background paper is Bo Bunny Modern Miss. The paper scraps are Amy Tan Plus One; Crate Paper Styleboard, Love Notes and On Trend; My Mind's Eye Lucky in Love; some very old Sassafras Lass. The flair is Crate Paper Love Notes, the vellum ephemera is Crate Paper Styleboard and the enamel dot is My Mind's Eye. I even used a new 6x6 mask from Crafter's Workshop called Sketch Grid.

Thanks so much for looking...hope you will take the time to see what else our talented design team came up with using this week's sketch!

1 comment: