5.05.2014

Let's Get Sketchy May Week 1

Another Monday which means it's time for another sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. This sketch is the first one of May so you will have all month long to be able to link up with your own layout. This was not my week to make a sample page, but I had the time so I thought I would take advantage of an amazing sketch...


I adapted it to accommodate only two photos and came up with this...
Like I was saying in a previous post, I've been inspired to work with my photos from the Cow Parade that took place in Mexico City in 2005/2006. I again worked with Amy Tan's Plus One collection for these pages...I'm really loving the vibrant color palette in this collection for these sculptures.

For this adjoining page I "winged it" without a sketch.

Thanks for looking. Hope you will take the time to head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what Team A did with this awesome sketch!

14 comments:

  1. love that collection, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages! Love all the layers! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Love those photos!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cows are cool, love your zigzag background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! Love how you've used this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your pages! That collection works so well with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout. Well done. Thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. this rocks!!! LOVE your chevron background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, I love both your LO's Jenessa! Especially the misted backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers that you used and the stencil work especially the colours!

    ReplyDelete