5.02.2014

My Scraps & More Sketches #79

Happy happy Friday everyone! Time for the weekend and a brand new sketch from My Scraps & More Sketches.

And here's my take on it...
I used a photo of Paolina when she was about 1-1/2, hiding on our butcher block shelf. I'm thinking about adding some hidden journaling to tell about how she also liked to "hide" there to make poop in her diaper!

The background paper is My Mind's Eye Find Your Wings and Fly; the fussy cut flowers are Crate Paper Portrait; the scraps are Studio Calico LemonLush, Crate Paper Love Notes, and some older My Mind's Eye; the buttons & enamel dots are My Mind's Eye; and the Washi tape is Bella Blvd.

Please take the time to head on over to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog to find more inspiration. Don't forget you have until ---- to link up for a chance at a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment