5.22.2014

Paper Secrets May 1st Challenge

Another challenge site I haven't had the opportunity to participate in for awhile is Paper Secrets. I've been able to get in a bit more scrappy time this month so I was able to play along with their May 1st challenge, which was to use the below sketch as well as include items on my layout beginning with the each of the letters of the word SHOWER.


And here's my take on it...
S (Sassafras Lass patterned paper); H (Heart); O (Orange); W (White); E (Enamel Dots); R (Round buttons).

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Awww...this is soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh super sweet and love that line!!!! adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Adorable photo, great paper line and fun title! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page and great title work! Thank you for linking up with Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete