5.31.2014

Sketch~N~Scrap

The last day of May, and I'm still trying to squeeze in some layouts for the month. This page is using the May 1st sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap.


And I came up with this...

I've really started to migrate away from the shabby chic style, which I think is incredibly beautiful, but after experimenting with it for a few years I don't really feel it's "me". However, I had already started Paolina's newborn photo shoot album scrapping this way with mostly Webster's Pages and Prima product, so I am trying to remain consistent as I finish it up.

Thanks for looking! Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! Thank you for squeezing into the challenge and sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! What a precious photo and love the soft color palette! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete