5.29.2014

Stuck?! Sketches

The three-day holiday weekend really threw me for a loop. I keep thinking it's the day before it actually is. This is bad when there are deadlines lol!  So it looks like I'll be cramming in several posts the next couple of days to showcase some layouts I did for various challenge blogs. The below sketch I created using the following sketch from Stuck?! Sketches


The May challenge at ScrapStuffz "Inspired By" Challenges inspired me to choose my color palette. The diecut paper and fussycut hearts are Basic Grey Sugar Rush...one of my all time favorite lines of theirs.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Aw this is so precious, isn't she so tiny! So glad you decided to play along iwth Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute precious little one! great take on the sketch! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie patootie! I feel that more BG Sugar Rush will be used to scrap that face!! Hee!Hee! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little sweetie pie. Your paper choices for your layout are perfect. Love the embellishments too! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a sweetheart! Great use of colors from inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful paper and gorgeous photo! Glad you played along at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWW So pretty!!! I love the feel of this layout!! Thanks so much for playing along at SSIB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie! I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenessa, your layout is so adorable. I love the paper you chose and the elements are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapStuffz.

    ReplyDelete