5.30.2014

S.W.A.T. Drill #31

It's been awhile since I participated in a S.W.A.T. challenge...I do believe it might have been over a year ago when I was still on their design team! There are just too many great sketch & challenge blogs out there for me to play along with every one of them each month. However I was really drawn to the S.W.A.T. Drill #31, as the color palette was dead-on for some scraps sitting on my craft desk after doing a few layouts. 


With my color inspiration I created cards for both my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day.

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. How super pretty this is! Fun to see you back at SWAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for taking our color challenge over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete