7.14.2014

Let's Get Sketchy July Week 2

Happy Monday! Are you finding the opportunity to scrap this summer? Hopefully you can because it's time for a new sketch at Let's Get Sketchy.


And here's my take on it...

I used photos of Paolina when she turned 6 months old. Both of my kids were such happy babies, and I just love seeing photos of them laughing & smiling like this! For product I used all paper scraps, some K & Company ephemera, and I created my own background using a Crafters Workshop mask and Tattered Angels mists.

I hope you are able to find the time in your busy summer to head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog for some amazing inspiration, and hopefully you will be able to create your own page with this fun sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, precious page Jenessa! Those colors with the pictures turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete