7.26.2014

Scrap & Music

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. This is a hot one in our parts...up in the three digits, with an ozone alert to boot. So we're trying to stay indoors to beat the heat. While the kids watch a cartoon, I figured I would take the opportunity to post this page that I was inspired to create using the current challenge at Scrap & Music, which is to incorporate the song "Crazy" by Aerosmith as well as use the following sketch...


And here's what I came up with...

Paolina loves taking pictures of us using my phone. I think her favorite part is being able to see herself while we take the photos, thus why she is usually making such silly faces.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

  1. This page is soft and sweet! Love it so much! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. I love that texture in the background. Thank you for playing at Scrap & Music.

    ReplyDelete