7.27.2014

Scrappy Friends

It hasn't been a surprise or anything, but I haven't had much scrappy time this summer. I'm lucky to complete a layout a week. And then I still have to find the time to photograph my pages when there is decent lighting, as well as upload them here. Even though it hasn't surprised me that I've had limited scrappy time, it's still disappointing. There are so many great sketches and challenges each month that there is no way I can participate in them all. I was glad to squeeze in some time to play along with the Scrappy Friends July challenge. Brenda's challenge is to use the following sketch...


Rochelle's challenge is to use the following Tic Tac Toe board...

And Kelly's challenge is to use at least one word from the following...


I rotated the sketch and came up with this...
From the Tic Tac Toe board I used Thickers, Stars & Sequins. And from the words I chose "Laugh" in my title. Most of the product is Amy Tan's Pus One...such a fun collection! Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. Awww, that is sooo sweet! Love how you scrapped it and great use of those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!! love how you rotated the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job! LOVE the colors and what a great layout without a photo! That is so hard to do! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenessa love your page! Well done! Awesome take on all of the challenges! Thank you for linking up with the Scrappy Friends July Challenges!

    ReplyDelete