11.30.2014

Creative Scrappers

Well, here is my final layout for the month of November. As usual I wish I could have found the time to create more, but summer and the holiday season are always the most difficult times of the year for me to squeeze in crafty time, since the kids are home more and there are extra activities on the schedule. I'm just thankful for the time I do have, as scrapbooking is what keeps me sane.

Without further ado, here is page I did using sketch #282 from Creative Scrappers.

For this page I used a few photos of Paolina getting her first bath. It's funny how quickly I have forgotten how tiny infants are. I'm so used to our kids taking showers that it's hard to imagine them bathing in the kitchen sink!

Product List:
My Mind's Eye patterned paper and diecuts
Crate Paper patterned paper and diecuts
American Crafts Thickers
The Crafters Workshop template


1 comment: