2.13.2015

Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits

Happy Friday! I just wanted to pop in real quick...I have an hour in between Paolina's and Santiago's school Valentine's Day parties and figured I would make good use of the only "alone time" that I have today. Anyhow, I wanted to share the layout I created using one of the sketches from the current challenges at Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits.

Here's the sketch designed by Laura Whitaker...


And here's what I did with it...

Santiago has always adored getting pushed in a swing. I love that I was able to capture the pure joy on his face as he was swinging!

Thanks for looking and have a great Valentine weekend!

Product List:
Echo Park Note to Self patterned paper
Crate Paper DIY Shop patterned paper
Dream Street Papers patterned paper
My Mind'e Eye & Basic Grey tags
Doodlebug doilies
American Crafts Thickers
Scenic Route chipboard star
Tattered Angels glimmer mist


3 comments:

  1. Amazing page Jenessa, love the colours and patterns together! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture!! Love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That photo is PRECIOUS! And your layout is so awesome!! Love how you mishmashed different collections together! Thanks for playing with us over at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete