2.28.2015

Stuck?! Sketches

I didn't think I would actually get a chance to share this layout with you. We've had ice and snow since Monday, and I don't usually have much luck photographing layouts indoors. We just don't have very good lighting in this rental house. If I don't use the flash the page looks blurry, but if I do use the flash then there is reflection on the photos. A no-win situation. Fortunately this page has no photo, just some memorabilia, so even though the colors are a little off at least I can share.

I was inspired by the February 15th sketch at Stuck?! Sketches


I rotated the sketch and came up with this...

A challenge over at My Scraps & More to use memorabilia on a layout prompted me to use the "thank you" from Paolina's 2nd Birthday party favors on the title page of her 2nd Birthday Party album.

Thanks for looking! Hope you're staying warm and safe.

Product List:
Dream Street Papers The Menagerie patterned paper
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Scribble Scrabble patterned paper
Basic Grey patterned paper
SEI patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Doodlebug doilies
Recollections enamel dots
Crate Paper ephemera
American Crafts Thickers
Crate Paper chipboard number
The Crafters Workshop template
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
Shimmerz spritz




2 comments:

  1. Love the memoribilia spin! Awesome job! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cut, Jenessa, love that you scrap memorabilia, great colours too! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete