3.12.2015

Red Carpet Studio

Spring Break is wrapping up, and while I didn't find the time to scrapbook, I did have lots of fun with the kids. It even warmed up enough that we've had some park time! And I was also able to photograph some pages that I did last week.

The following layout was inspired by Red Carpet Studio's Challenge #92: The Academy Awards, which was to use circles, gold and either a bow tie or bling (or both).


I used photos of Paolina with her balloons to Los Tres Reyes in 2014. There are circles on the background paper, gold in her balloons & the jewel swirl, and I used both bling & a bow tie in the embellishment cluster.

Product List:
Me and My Big Ideas Mixed Media patterned paper
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Crate Paper Styleboard patterned paper
Crate Paper Flea Market bow embellishments
Prima Say It In Crystals




2 comments:

  1. Excellent work! You can't go wrong with inky circles in my humble opinion! Love everything about this layout! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete