4.30.2015

Sketch~N~Scrap

Happy Thursday! I just wanted to pop in and share a final page for April. There were so many great sketches and challenges out there this month,,,I wish I had had more time to have done more of them! For this layout I was inspired by Sketch #79 at Sketch~N~Scrap.


And this is what I did with it...

For  this page I used some super silly photos of Santiago and Paolina when they traded clothes. These are such innocent and humorous photos of Santiago showing off the fact that he had also traded underwear with his sister, but I felt that I needed to protect my kids from internet predators. so I blurred that portion out. On a bright note, I now have some excellent blackmail photos for when they get older!

Thanks for looking...enjoy your day!

Product List:
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Stitched patterned paper
Basic Grey Fresh Cut patterned paper
Bo Bunny doily
American Crafts Thickers
KI Memories button
Liquitex gesso
Faber-Castell gelatos
Heidi Swapp color shine
Tattered Angels glimmer mist



4 comments:

  1. What a fun blackmail story!! Love your take on the sketch and the lovely layout you created on your two sweeties! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny and sweet! Love the fun mix of papers and the photo's are great too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors in those papers! Perfect choice with those photos!!! And such a cute thing to scrap!! That's what makes this hobby so fun - remembering the little things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! LOL! this is just so cute! Thanks for playing along at sketch n scrap!

    ReplyDelete