6.08.2015

Let's Get Sketchy June Week 2

Happy Monday! This is our family's first full official day of summer break. I can already see that the season is going to be jam-packed. I woke up before everyone to go to the gym, I got some housework done, and now we're off to the pool for Paolina's swim lessons. We plan to spend part of the day at the pool, and then the kids want to head to our local library for a free afternoon movie. And then this evening we're scheduled to look at a house with our real estate agent. Not only is this summer going to be filled with fun activities, but it looks like there will be little (if any) time to scrapbook. It's a good thing I worked a bit ahead with my design team work. Speaking of which, today is a new reveal over at Let's Get Sketchy. Here's this week's sketch...


I rotated it and came up with this...

I took these selfies after Santiago (age 4) and Paolina (age 2) put makeup on me.

Please head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of Team B did with this fun sketch!






No comments:

Post a Comment