12.17.2015

Scrappy Friends

Happy Thursday everyone! My kids' school has early release today, so I'm just popping in super quick to share a page I created using the sketch from the Scrappy Friends' December challenge.

I adore these photos of Paolina swinging out in the backyard of our old house. I just love how you can see the pure joy on her face!

Thanks so much for looking!

Product List:
Heidi Swapp Hello Today patterned paper
SEI patterned paper
Basic Grey patterned paper
My Mind's Eye chipboard
Crate Paper Styleboard ephemera
Kaisercraft pearls
Heidi Swapp color shine
Martha Stewart paper punch
Recollections paper punch


1 comment:

  1. What fun photos and wonderful take on the skeetch! Thank you for playing along at GCC. BTW, the MR Linky Tool is fixed. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete