12.23.2015

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Wednesday everyone! My hubby took the day off and the kids are at a Holiday Camp so we're trying to use this time to finish up some projects around the house. So...unfortunately I'm not getting to scrapbook today, but I did want to pop in and share a page with you that I created using the December 15th sketch at Stuck?! Sketches. I did flip the sketch vertically because the journaling card's arrow would have been pointing away from the photo if I had used the sketch exactly as it is. 


Paolina absolutely adores taking selfies with me. When she was still in preschool, I would pick her up first and then we would go to wait for Santiago's school bus to arrive. On nice days we would get out of the car and sit on a bench, but sometimes we would just stay in the car and take silly photos. This particular day was my birthday, and when we pulled up to the bus stop she started singing "Happy Birthday" to me. I did catch it on video, but you can't really scrapbook that, so I thought I would document the moment with one of our selfies. Love this sweet girl!

Anyhow, it's back to assisting my hubby with my "honey-do list." Thanks so much for looking!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Jenessa, love those papers and the way you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch to suit your papers! Great embellishing and layering! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering of pages - gorgeous page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressed edges on the layers, an amazing page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete