7.15.2016

Stuck?! Sketches

Hello everyone! It's time for another amazing sketch at Stuck?! Sketches. Check it out...


And here's how it inspired me...

It's so hot here in Dallas, that I thought I would try cooling off by thinking "cold" thoughts. It didn't really work, but hey, I got another Christmas page done! This sketch had so many layers that it really helped me make a serious dent in my winter/holiday stash too. 

I hope this sketch inspires you to create as well. Please share your layout by July 29th for a chance at a fabulous prize. You can read the details and see what the rest of our Creative Team did with the July 15th sketch on the Stuck?! Sketches blog.

Thanks for looking and have a fantastic weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Loving your festive take on the sketch Jenessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page love how you blended the collections!

    ReplyDelete